Apparently, someone was requested an Autosave Script for RMXP. The script was used on “Game Cengkeh : Palawija“.
Here’s the script :
Put the script above “Main” Script to use it.
The script will change your title screen options with just “Play” and “Exit”.
Use this to autosave by script call.
$scene = Auto_Save.new
Use this to autoload by script call.
$scene = Auto_Load2.new
If you have saved your game using the autosave, the game will automaticaly load it when you choose “Play” on title screen.
This script didn’t change the default save and load system from RPG Maker XP. You need to disable them in your game so this script can works perfectly.
1. This script can be used on commercial or non commercial games, only if you credit me (Black Mage) properly
2. Please tell me about your game (Optional). I’ll be happy to play and review your game, assumed I have some times to spare 🙂
Log Change :
Version 1.1 (2 March 2014)
– The script will alter the title screen
– Added the autoload feature
Version 1.0 (16 February 2014)
– The script only have the autosave feature