So, I find this great script, created by Leon_Westbrook or known as Lizzie S (The current name. I think he’s changing it for several times) on the forum. The script was originally made for RMXP. Apparently, someone is requesting a similar script but for RMVXAce. Seeing the request, and that I also like Lizzie’s script, I decided to make one for RMVXAce.
The script is giving you an access to some party changer menu system, with the current party and reserve party, plus an extra “Character Lock” feature (which all is available on Lizzie’s script).
– When you have exactly 1 party, the script is disabling you to remove him/her from the party.
To set the script up, just put it on your game.
To add a character to the reserve list, simply put this on script call:
$partychanger[Character Number In Database – 1] = true
Character(s) in the current party is automatically added to the reserve list, thought they will not appear since they’re in the current party.
To lock a character (make them to not be able to be removed from the current party list or the reserve list), put this on script call:
$partylock[Character Number In Database – 1] = true
Finally, to call the menu:
This is how the menu is.
You can make the script replace the default formation script by enabling some lines on the script, so you don’t need to call the menu via script call. The instruction for this is already inside the script.
Here’s the script:
Party Changer Menu Script
1. This script can be used for commercial or non-commercial games, only if you credit me (Black Mage) properly.
2. Put a link back to my site (burningwizard.worpress.com).
3. Tell me about the game you made. I’ll be happy to play and review your game, assumed I have some times to spare
4. Give credits to Leon_Westbrook or Lizzie S if you like. He’s not demanding any, but still, without his script, I might not have any urge to make this.
Just in case you’re still wondering, the script is licensed under Attribution 3.0 Unported.
Version 1.2 (5 March 2015)
– Make the script to be able to replace the default Formation menu.
Version 1.1 (20 February 2015)
– Add face mode.
Version 1.0 (15 February 2015)
– Initial design.